Sunday, June 14, 2009

First violin recital


I have my first recital ever after taking violin lessons for 2.5 years (I never even played in a recital when I played for 9 years during school!). I am really nervous and don't want to do it, but I have to get more comfortable playing. I'm playing the first movement of Vivaldi's Violin Concerto in A Minor. It's one I like and very recognizable, so hopefully things go ok. It's in two weeks and I need to practice instead of crafting!! This is one a few invites I made (yes, I'm actually going to invite people, lol). Unfortunately, the violin didn't come out well in the picture, but it's stamped and colored just like a violin. Font is done with Cricut Cursive 101.

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Good Luck, I am sure you will knock them dead...

Carole Beath said...

Good luck, Patti...I wish I could be there. My son took viola lessons for 4 years and I still have the viola....one that my Uncle gave him that was made in 1903.
He gave it up, as kids tend to do, but I bet now he wishes he had continued. Have a great day.