Saturday, May 15, 2010

In need of cards




I gave a huge stash of cards away to my son's band to use in a fundraiser next week. I hope they make alot of money - it's a silent auction - I hope they are nice enough that people want to bid on them. I also gave them all my purse gift card holders - I know they will be popular, especially with the end of school coming up. They will make perfect gifts for female teachers (of course filled with a starbucks or other gift card!).

So with that, I have nothing left and May is a huge month for birthdays plus I have two nieces graduating college and a nephew graduating high school. I needed to get my act together today to make some cards. The music of the night card is for my nephew...he loves Phantom of the Opera and composes his own music. Thought it would be fun to distress some paper to make the music look old. The Congratulations card is for one of my nieces, and the happy birthday for one of my sis-in-laws. One more graduation card and one more birthday card to make (I think) to get thru May. I have scrapbook day with some gals tomorrow, so hopefully that will work out perfectly.

No comments: