Thursday, July 15, 2010

My own designer paper


Stampin' Up! makes a paper called presto patterns design papers. It's really cool because it looks white until you sponge or brayer ink over the top of it. I don't have any of that paper, but I have some nice stamps and figured I could make my own. So here's my attempt at doing just that. It's done by stamping with versamark and then heat embossing with clear embossing powder. Then simply sponge colors right over the top. It makes the embossed image pop. And it's very easy, you can't make a mistake. If you don't like the colors you pounced, just pounce some more until you like it!! I used 3 colors - Cherry Cobbler, Daffodil Delight and Early Espresso. The hummingbird is Night of Navy.

1 comment:

cricaholic said...

GORGEOUS!! and very creative!! I'm gonna try this. Saves me money to buy other SU products. THANKS!!