Wednesday, May 20, 2009

I'm not a happy camper

Our computer died this morning - it won't boot up. So it's at Data Doctors being fixed, hopefully. I may go into a rage if they can't save it...my husband hasn't backed up the computer in a long time - pictures, finances, cricut files, you name it, the possibility of these things maybe not being recoverable is just making me sick. This after I bought him a backup system for Christmas that he hasn't used. Even worse - the "doctors" are saying they won't even have it ready for us until next Tuesday! So have almost a week to hear the prognosis. And no computer over the holiday weekend!

Let this be a lesson to everyone: backup your stuff regularly!

1 comment:

Staci said...

I am a huge advocate of backing up. All too often I hear of people losing it all due to not backing up. I hope you get all your stuff back. I would just die if I lost all my pictures.