Friday, April 10, 2009

Sketch Saturday - #45



I'm going to start to use some challenge sites to get ideas for card layouts. As soon as I saw this sketch I had an idea and couldn't do anything until I finished it, including going to Joann's for buttons. It's rare that happens to me so I was very excited, but it means I'll have some work to do over the weekend.

The wording on bottom says "We love you SEW much!".

Used a house mouse stamp, MS punch and some generic flowers and buttons. Paper is by basic grey.

3 comments:

Kris said...

Patti - Congratulations on your blog. I finally started mine about 2 weeks ago. I love your photo but then I love AZ! BYW, the card is really cute.

Carole Beath said...

Just LOOK at YOU, Patti....a BLOG. I am so happy for you. It is about time.
Carole

Lyselia said...

Patti, the card is soooooo sweet and congratulations on commencement of your blog, I love it you've made a great start and I shall be visiting regularly.