Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Thanks a bunch - Flowersoft!


I got a present in the mail today (to me, from me)...I got the last box of Floral Bouquet flower selection from Cutter Creek. 7 colors of Flowersoft - all mixed...absolutely beautiful. What cool stuff. So of course had to give it a try tonight. I have no idea which two colors I used...I'll have to figure it out! My husband (who also scrapbooks) was very impressed with how it looks and wanted to know how I did those little flowers. Looks better in real life, but hopefully you get the gist.


Used the cuttlebug on the watering can, all cuts done using my cricut and Walk in my garden. The can was done with silver and gold metalic papers.


3 comments:

Emily said...

This turned out really cute, Patti! I've been seeing that Flowersoft on other cards and I'm tempted to get me some:)) I love the little water can and how clever to add those cuttlebug flowers to it! Very nice.

Debbie said...

Flowers add so much... love what you did with them...

stampinfrog said...

BEAUTIFUL! I am enjoying all the cards I see with the flower soft. Fantastic job!
Hugs,Connie